RISK-FREE, STANDARDS CERTIFICATION LEADS AT YOUR DOORSTEP
In These Days of Increased ISO certification lead-generation costs, creating high value leads requires high value tools
With our ISO Certification Leads Program, we offer ISO 9001 lead-generation tools (i.e. white papers, reports and certification preparation tools) on a non-branded basis. Our strategy increases lead generation efficiency, allowing us to offer more highly qualified leads at a fixed cost.
TRANSFER LEAD-GENERATING COST RISK ELSEWHERE
Do you know how much each of your lead-generating methods costs per lead? Have you considered individual costs for:
- Trade shows/conferences
- White papers/reports
- Online tools
- Search engine optimization
- Pay per click/online ads
- Personal networking/referrals
Whether using an agency, or engaging in lead generation internally, there are always costs that can be difficult to identify and control.
The Risk-Free Lead-Development Process
- Increased lead volume
- Better lead quality
- Freedom to customize the program to meet your company’s needs
- Less administration and overhead costs
- More sales support and information for close-ratio improvement
- Direct cost-per-lead comparability to other approaches
To mutually improve the lead conversion/sales closing process, we offer a once-per-month review meeting where we go over lead results. More customized lead generating services are also available. (For example, we have the option of recording actual outbound sales calls and also using a preliminary pre-qualification process to gage lead quality.)
How THE PROGRAM WORKS
- Interactive gap checklists that let the user "test" their organization's ISO certification readiness
- Topic-oriented whitepapers and briefings that expand and explain each section of the standard and what auditors will be looking for.
- Transcriptions of popular webinars and other recorded sessions in which ISO registration topics are explained.
- Documentation aids such as quality procedure templates and manuals.
- The ability to reach a prospective buyer earlier in the buying process, reducing the chance for "comparison shopping"
- The opportunity to establish an ongoing relationship
- Ability to influence the prospect to use your approach, tools, advice and training to the prospect (depending on what your organization offers)
- A better qualified lead, since you can ask questions about company size, registration timetable, reason for registration, etc.
- The quantity of leads you purchase per month, with higher volumes of leads typically resulting in lower cost per lead fees being negotiated
- The type of lead generation tools being used
- The level and type of lead support needed such as call profiling, systems for pre-qualification, contact information verification, interest-tracking and other items
- The ability to contest an invalid lead immediately, since leads are billed to your account as they are created (invalid leads can include duplicates, leads without all information provided, or with false information provided)
- Stopping the program anytime with just a 30-day notice to finish out the billing month
- The ability to increase or decrease lead counts up to 2 times per month
TRY IT FOR FREE
HOST AN ISO CERTIFICATION LEAD TOOL ON YOUR WEBSITE
If you are a management standards registrar, consultant, trainer, software provider or other management standards supplier that might like to help your potential customers understand where they are in the ISO 9001 certification process, contact us about hosting some of our lead-generating assets on your website. Our interactive approaches range from a thorough checklist for companies to self-assess their readiness for standard compliance to top-notch educational materials and more. It’s a great way to start relationships with potential clients and better understand where they are in the registration process while offering a valuable service. We offer partnerships that take any cost risk out of the process for you.