We Offer Straight Up, Clear Costs and Deliverables for Our Fee-Based SEO Services
Buy an Entire Program, or Order "A La Carte"
Like everyone, we love longer-term commitments, but who can ask for that until you've tried a few smaller projects? Here's where we provide you with just what you need for the moment, and a chance to "test drive" and see if and how we fit into your program.
Great Value, Even When We're Just Quoting A Project
We truly offer you the best value for your SEO project. Our fee-based SEO program offers some of the best value around. Sure you can always find it for less, but will the quality and effectiveness be there? Check out our pricing. And if you want a more extensive program, sure we will quote it, but in the process we'll do enough research and provide insights that you just don't get elsewhere for free.
Please click on the "plus" sign for service details.
- $600 for one 800-1000 word article per month; $500 for two; $400 for three or more per month
- HTML layout in development location we will create, or posting to content management system (CMS)
- Includes initial outline, text draft and up to three revisions included in basic text document, one revision in final layout
- Includes one stock photo or Power-point-generated chart
- Also includes reformatting article as email newsletter and distributing it to email list (maximum count 2,000 names)
- All content is originally written and will pass "duplication" tests.
- A linked guest blog placement cost of $750 per completed post including research/evaluation of potential media, non-personal contact of up to 50 client pre-approved media sources to assess interest, followed by personal contact for any/all that express interest (does not include actual post writing, see prices under "content creation").
- Coordination of placement and graphic support specifically for open posts in relevant forums such as Linked in "long forum posts," and includes writing/editing/ SEO keyword inclusion at $350 per post.
- Placement of other program or tool (i.e. info-graphics, service cost calculators, survey results, benchmarking studies, etc.) quoted based on popularity/potential of tool. (This is placement of the tool, not cost for construction of the tool which can be quoted separately.
- Basic keyword research using tools from search engines and other sources which provide traffic data
- Expanded keyword research to discover long-tail and other related variants (like keyword suggest tools) to satisfy keyword diversity requirements such as LSI (latent semantic indexing)
- Keyword ranking/traffic patterns on the current website (essentially expanding on keyword determination from previous phase to influence traffic is not "taken" from existing successful pages, but rather expanded into other search terms
- Competitive analysis of keywords both in terms of ranking and also "difficulty" in displacing a competitor who is already ranking highly for that term
- Review of commercial viability of those keywords, based on past conversion patterns and relevance to product/services, including the buying phase they attract
- Creation of keyword priority report with keywords clustered for creation of LSI-based pages
- Manages the researching trends and issues that are associated with a given industry through reviewing news search indexes, trending topics, keyword ranking clusters (combining like keyword traffic results), social and reference (i.e. Twitter and Wikipedia) article interest, industry blogs/journals, conference/seminar topics listings and of course talking to the client
- Guides you through the ranking process that is used for keywords to determine competitive difficulty and also traffic potential
- Coordinates determines information gathering through surveys, interviews with industry notables/experts, webinars, training, texts, studies and other sources
- Coordinates creation of authority building tools such as info-graphics, white papers, ebooks, on-site tools (calculators, reference databases, decision-support tools), creation of expanded reviews, instructional/educational materials, etc.
- Creating opportunities and methods for re-purposing the information to increase authority and referral traffic such as guest blogs, email list "trading" with other groups, traditional media placements, among others - with the mandate not to create duplicate content issues
- Creation and management of an "editorial calendar" with the various targets for placement, due dates and any support or aid needed outside our own resources (such as introductions to contacts, internal interviews, etc.).
- Back-link inventory using services such as Majestic SEO and Ahrefs to understand current total links, as well as checking Google's webmasters tools for the links they expose there.
- Similar review of competitive sites for potential link sources and ideas for similar websites.
- A determination of which sites have the most to least authority or potential page ranking power to confer upon your site.
- Cross correlation of link additions/deletions and algorithm roll-out periods with ranking and traffic results.
- Creation of a plan to minimize any negative external linking patterns and increase positive linking patterns. This can include considering the filing of link disavowal notices with Google in the most flagrant cases.
Not to be confused with page rank or link "sculpting" (which attempts to use no-follow links to manage which internal website pages the search engines rank higher or lower), link restructuring instead typically organizes open (or "do-follow) links within a website for both user navigation and traffic direction to increase conversions.
This is often necessary where links were not consciously placed (such as automatic menu systems) or where site maps or other alternate navigation means were not created. It is often necessary in a modified state where organizations have multiple websites on different domains or sub domains that need to turn into commercially viable (convertible) traffic. The technique can (and typically does) employ:
- Analyzing which pages contribute most and least to conversions or other desired traffic flows, looking for anomalies or under performing areas (i.e. product/service pages that should be selling more).
- Examining the current link structures and menu systems to determine where more and less links are pointing from top, side and bottom navigation menus, sub menus, and body/internal links
- Examination of site-specific search patterns to see what is being requested that may not be delivered because of poor menu/link identification or even missing content
- Revamping menu and body links to re-point traffic for increased conversions
- Use of other tools (particularly in cross domain situations) such as I-Frames to improve traffic flow to converting pages. The above fee covers up to 100 pages of link restructuring. Projects above that level will be quoted specifically.
- $100 per hour of material for transcription of any recorded format into verbatim text.(This "raw" text typically requires some level of editing prior to publication as explained in the next item.)
- $100 per 1000 words of finished editing of raw text material into web-published format including editing, headline/subhead creation and spelling correction and organization.
- $75 per 1000 words for transfer into HTML or inserting into a content management system. Fee includes choice and sizing of a stock photo or creation of a chart within Power point.
- Creation and insertion of keyword bearing, call to action oriented title tags)
- Keyword containing descriptions
- Inclusion of keywords in correct density in visible text on the site including H1 tags and other headlines, first paragraph and lower on page and in captions.
- Inclusion of keywords in graphic "alt" tags and link anchor text.
- Potential addition of micro formats and schema if applicable to enhance ranking