Buyer Monitoring Lets You Know When To Close...And How
Are you looking for more ways to move your customers further down the conversion funnel?
Maybe you have confirmed a basic level of interest but can't seem to turn that into sales. Now you can stop waiting around for people to convert. We can help you identify more qualified leads by pinpointing specific types of buyer interest and targeting them for more effective marketing campaigns
Why Use Buyer Interest Monitoring?
- Gather more data about your prospects
- Identify lead qualification levels
- Nurture leads toward sale
- Guide your overall marketing approach
- Enhance existing content marketing campaigns
- Improve marketing effectiveness
- Reduce marketing costs and increase overall revenue
Capturing Buyer Data from Every Encounter
- Once you have captured contact information from potential customers, you can continue to collect data on their activity and interest level by pro-actively sending topic-specific communication.
- By “micro-targeting” content in this way, we will continue to monitor the buying stage your leads by tracking who opens each email and which links they follow within the emails (another key interest definer).
- Each link has a specific landing page that directs potential customers to more opportunities to convert, and every action they take is recorded and analyzed to help you make more informed business decisions with your marketing campaign.
- When you know more about your leads, it is easier to customize a marketing campaign that is more likely to make them convert.
Our Buyer Interest Monitoring Program identifies particular customer interests to help determine the most effective, first-time closing, up-selling and cross-selling opportunities as well as optimize all of your marketing efforts by learning what offers, approaches and information are most effective.