If You Must Sell or Prospect Online
Wasting money on non-productive website sales and lead generation traffic? You're not alone. As you've probably discovered, here's why the risk is very high with most paid traffic-building approaches:
- You pay even if there's no traffic (With pay per results, you pay only if there's actual traffic or lead generated, depending on the program..)
- There's no shared risk (With pay per results, we have a financial stake in making sure you succeed.) read more
Bottom Line =
We have many programs for generating higher quality web-based traffic and/or converting that traffic to viable leads or sales. Common to all is that rather than typical "fee-for-service" search engine marketing (SEM) companies, we share in the risk of generating those leads and sales. Because of this, we do all we can to make sure the program isn't wasting your money or ours. This is the primary value of this program over other SEM managers who provide little assurance of generating any type of response.
On the other hand, no one wants a vendor to turn into a partner for life. None of our programs are offered on a "take it or leave it" basis. That means we mutually decide on the type and mechanisms for risk sharing which can include:
- Evaluating past performance to determine typical traffic levels, conversion rates for various targeted keywords, offers and topics of interest (when constructing search engine-based content for organic or paid searching)
- Return on investment projections, again based on past performance and/or future projections
- Demographic targeting by age and interests
- The amount of time and cost per action (either traffic or generated lead) required to pay back our initial investment in generating the traffic/leads
- The amount of time and cost per action (either traffic or generated lead) required to pay back our initial investment
Recovering from Google Penguin "Penalty"
When your site's search ranking tanks because Google's algorithm changed, what do you do?
Lead Generation Testing
Does lead generation over a "previous buyer" mailing list" work better than a basic opt- in email list?
Content Marketing Implementation
It's not always how much you publish, but how interesting your topic is as we proved for this client, big time.